Since newborns are not yet able to maintain their body temperature on their own, parents should check regularly whether their baby feels too warm or too cold. If the hands are cold, the small body lacks warmth. But what should you do if your child feels too cold but has just slept peacefully?
With the wrist warmers made of wool-silk you can quickly regulate your child's body heat without stressing or waking the baby! The wrist warmers can be folded twice or worn simply. Both on the hands and on the calves. In winter they provide additional warmth, in summer they offer protection against the sun! When babies sit in a sling or a carrier in summer and their bare legs or arms look out, the baby legs and wrist warmers offer good UV protection.
Thanks to their specially selected fabric quality, our products adapt perfectly to the shape of the body.
Size I 0-3 months
Size II 4-6 months
Size III 7-12 months
- Grows with the baby thanks to the particularly elastic material.
- UV protection on arms and legs
- Can be used in any season.
- Tried and tested hundreds of times and continuously developed.
- Material from controlled organic animal husbandry (kbT)
Learn more about SilviLaVie (in German)...